This is a great side salad for any dinner or lunch!!!! Try it out!
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 8 oz baby bella or button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup ripe pitted black olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup fat free Italian dressing or 2 T olive oil!
- Mix all together and E N J O Y!
Our Slimberry Core is the natural way to regulate you body’s internal thermostat as it safely raises you body’s core temperature by interacting with your healthy thyroid! SlimberryCore uses only all-natural ingredients and feature Guggul extract in a unique proprietary blend, which allows your body to mimic the heightened internal temperature achieved during exercise. This product also reduces fat by limiting cortisol, and preventing fat oxidation. Slimberry Core also is rich in antioxidant and anti-again properties AND has natural mood elevation properties!
Try this lower cal option for a tasty AND satisfying dessert!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 wonton wrappers
- sugar substitute (splenda, stevia)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 6 ounce carton low-fat or non-fat lemon yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a large baking sheet with foil, lightly coat with cooking spray, place wonton flat on foil, spray evenly with additional cooking spray to crisp in oven. Sprinkle lightly with sugar substitute, Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- In medium bowl combine 1/2 cup sliced strawberries with kiwi
- To assemble place one wonton wrapper on each of 4 dessert plates, top each with some yogurt, divide fruit mixture evenly among the stacks, add another baked wonton, top with remaining yogurt, garnish each stack with strawberry half and E N J O Y!
Substitute those mashed potatoes with this lower cal Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe!!! E N J O Y!
- 1 head cauliflower (florets)
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese
- 1 T low-fat cream cheese
- 1 T skim milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Prepare roasted garlic by drizzling olive oil over the chopped garlic and baking in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes
- Steam cauliflower until tender (10 minutes) then mash in a bowl. Add roasted garlic, parm cheese, skim milk, low fat cream cheese, salt and pepper
- Garnish with fresh chives and serve!
All Elements Ladies! Tomorrow, Sunday, February 24nd is the last day you will be able to get our amazing metabolic booster and fat trimmer power couple!!! Only $75 and see results fast! Boost your metabolism and curb your appetite with our Slimberry Burn and Slimberry Curb power couple!!! Come in to elements and get your Power Couple today!
It’s free! Come on into elements at Wareham Crossing to have your free BalanceDiet Consultation with Meg! She can answer all of your nutrition questions and put you on the right track! Ask her about all of our amazing programs, supplements, and our EXCLUSIVE genetic test that will tell you which foods will help YOU lose weight FOR GOOD! Schedule your consultation TODAY! 774.678.0782!
Here is a great recipe for gluten-free pancakes! Try it out! and E N J O Y!
1/2 cup cottage cheese (2%)
1/2 cup oatmeal (quick cooking)
2 whole eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
1-2 teaspoons coconut oil
1. Mix all of the above ingredients until smooth.
2. Heat olive oil cooking spray on medium heat onto a non stick frying pan.
3. Pour half of the pancake batter onto the heated frying pan.
4. Allow to cook on medium heat.
5. When you start to see bubbles forming at the top of the pancake, flip pancake over.
6. Allow to cook on the other side.
Calories From Fat: 17
Total Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 2.3 mg
Sodium: 341.8 mg
Potassium: 236.7 mg
Carbohydrates: 16.5 g
Fiber: 2.4 g
Sugar: 2.5 g
Protein: 17 g
*Calculated from recipe ingredients per 2 pancakes
Want to add a little jaz to your fruit? Try this Port Wine Broiled Grapefruit recipe! Haven’t schedule your FREE BalanceDiet Consultation with Meg yet? Call elements today to discover programs and supplements we have available to get you in the best shape of your life!
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 TBSP port wine
- isn’t that easy?!
Preheat broiler. Cut grapefruit into halves and section. Place grapefruit in a baking pan, sprinkle with wine, place pan about 2 inches from the broiler, and broil about 5 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn. Serves 4.
This recipe provides 58 calories, 1 g of protein, 3 g of fiber, 13 g of carbs, 0 g of fat, and 0 g of saturated fat per serving.
Come on into elements Wareham to schedule a FREE BalanceDiet Consultation with Meg! She will go over all the different supplements and programs elements has to offer to get you in the best shape of your life! Spring and Summer are just around the corner, don’t wait! Get your body into shape NOW! We have everything from multivitamins to Lean Protein and metabolic boosters! All 100% pure, 100% medical grade, FDA approved and 100% SAFE! Call and schedule a free consult! 774.678.0782!