- nonstick cooking spray
- 8 wonton wrappers
- sugar substitute (splenda, stevia)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 6 ounce carton low-fat or non-fat lemon yogurt
- 2 fresh strawberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a large baking sheet with foil, lightly coat with cooking spray, place wonton flat on foil, spray evenly with additional cooking spray to crisp in oven. Sprinkle lightly with sugar substitute, Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- In medium bowl combine 1/2 cup sliced strawberries with kiwi
- To assemble place one wonton wrapper on each of 4 dessert plates, top each with some yogurt, divide fruit mixture evenly among the stacks, add another baked wonton, top with remaining yogurt, garnish each stack with strawberry half and E N J O Y!