Ditch the hamburgers for this flavorful and healthful, quick and easy, chicken burger recipe!
- 3 skinless chicken breasts, flattened
- 1 lemon, juice
- 3 tablespoons korma paste or mild curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- Mango salsa
- 1 small mango, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 4 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- squeeze of lime or lemon juice
- 4 mini naans or pita bread
- Place chicken between plastic wrap sheets and hit with a rolling pin to flatten until double in size. Cut chicken in thin strips.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare salsa by mixing salsa ingredients together.
- Cook chicken on a barbecue hotplate or in a heated pan for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Warm naan and split open. Fill with chicken. Garnish with spring onion and diced peppadew. Serve with mango salsa.